- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Category Archives: Health
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 1, 2015 Many of you have heard how my mother abused me, but you have not heard about the two things she did well. As any parent will tell you, they treasure their young … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | January 21, 2015 Many parents have worried about their child not eating enough, me included. A member was recently concerned about whether or not their child was eating enough to be healthy and it reminded … Continue reading
“Okay, kids, what is the giant-step rule?” By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | January 14, 2015 Parents tell children about pedestrian and school bus safety but there is still a good chance they have forgotten what was said. • My older … Continue reading
In Parents Anonymous, we talk about parenting tools, fear isn’t one of them. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 19, 2014 “You better get it done before I get back!” “I better not hear of you monkeying around in school!” … Continue reading
If your children were magically put in charge of you, how would they treat you? By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 12, 2014 Many years ago I attended a workshop at the Parents Anonymous conference and, as always, I was … Continue reading