- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Category Archives: Safety
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 16, 2015 As young children go off to school and other activities, it is a good time to review personal safety guidelines and tips. These are but a few basic safety measures parents can … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | March 11, 2015 What can do you do when a toddler is constantly underfoot in the kitchen? With two-year-old Chelsey, before I came to Parents Anonymous, I really had no idea what I should do. … Continue reading
“Okay, kids, what is the giant-step rule?” By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | January 14, 2015 Parents tell children about pedestrian and school bus safety but there is still a good chance they have forgotten what was said. • My older … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | Revised October 8, 2014 It is a child’s job to have fun on Halloween and it is a parent’s job to keep them safe while they do that. Mischief Night “Mischief Night” or “Devil’s Night,” … Continue reading
When toys create unhappiness and discord in families it is time to look for solutions. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 10, 2013 When parents buy a toy for their children, we have visions of happy, smiling children enjoying the … Continue reading