- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: Authority
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | October 1, 2014 Here are a few don’ts that found their way onto my easy parenting list; some came from the Freehold Parents Anonymous Group members and one came from Chelsey – who felt we … Continue reading →
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | July 30, 2014 A wise and funny man, Dr. Laurence J. Peter once said, “Speak when you are angry—and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.” Not only was he wise, he was right. … Continue reading →
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 9, 2014 Parents in my Parents Anonymous Group often discussed bribery and rewards but many confused the two. What exactly is the difference and why does it matter? HINT: Bribes are not planned beforehand … Continue reading →