- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: divorce
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | Septembr 30, 2015 Why is being a mother or father so hard? Parenting looks easy – cute, smiling kids – what could possibly go wrong? Parenting is not now or has ever been easy. Stress … Continue reading
A gravestone is often marked with the birth and death dates and sometimes a single line written by children of the deceased. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 22, 2013 My family and I went to Emley’s Cemetery in Imlaystown, … Continue reading
Few topics raise tempers on both sides as much as spanking and scriptures. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | July 13, 2013 This week I heard from Susan, a longtime member who has joined grandparenthood and is now dealing with new, … Continue reading
Getting past the emotions of child custody and visitation By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 1, 2013 Last week in a mother’s support group (not Parents Anonymous) I listened as a young mom described her situation; her daughter is two … Continue reading
Divorce often brings with it hurtful, confusing feelings that young children cannot understand. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 3, 2012 Question: I’m going through a messy divorce where my ex is not using the visits with our seven-year-old daughter; … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 13, 2013 A Parents Anonymous group is a great place to unload frustration, anger and heartbreak. At one meeting Tracy* was very upset and asked to speak first; she was going through a difficult … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 7, 2013 Divorce complicates an already hectic life and can add to stress to make duties and activities even harder to deal with calmly. Planning ahead with the use of a notebook for each … Continue reading