- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: instructions
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 8, 2015 Unless you are a mind reader, if a person gives you a job, the first thing you need to know is how they want it done – it’s the same with children. … Continue reading
“Okay, kids, what is the giant-step rule?” By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | January 14, 2015 Parents tell children about pedestrian and school bus safety but there is still a good chance they have forgotten what was said. • My older … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | January 22, 2014 “Remember that old story Daddy used to tell about taking the boys snipe hunting?” Family stories are the glue that sometimes carries us through the most difficult of times. We all have … Continue reading