- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: listen
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 9, 2015 Parent deafness was a term coined many years ago that meant children were not listening to parents. When I hear from a parent that their child is not listening to them, I … Continue reading
Honestly, some of those parenting methods need a PhD to explain how it is supposed to work! By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 17, 2014 A new member to the Parents Anonymous Online Groups once asked me to give her … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 13, 2014 Shopping for a vehicle when you are in a hurry is risky business. Driving 65 mph in a school zone is tempting fate. Pushing firefighters aside to run into a burning building … Continue reading
If a parent thinks something is a problem then it is a problem; another’s difficulty does not wait on other members to give their validation. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | June 6, 2013 Parents Anonymous welcomes every parent (or someone … Continue reading