- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: Love
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | June 17, 2015 Last year Mr. Ramirez did something he had been putting off for some time; he took the leap and bought a new wallet. He was about to throw the old one out … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | December 3, 2014 After reading the post, Great (and Not So Great) Expectations from two weeks ago, I received a comment from a reader that had a childhood not unlike many of us. I was … Continue reading
Honestly, some of those parenting methods need a PhD to explain how it is supposed to work! By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 17, 2014 A new member to the Parents Anonymous Online Groups once asked me to give her … Continue reading
If your children were magically put in charge of you, how would they treat you? By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 12, 2014 Many years ago I attended a workshop at the Parents Anonymous conference and, as always, I was … Continue reading
From a parent’s perspective, a pet shop’s best sales clerks are all four-legged or feathered, crawl, swim or slither. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 7, 2013 Pets can be wonderful for children and there are benefits as well: improved … Continue reading