- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: mistakes
Honestly, some of those parenting methods need a PhD to explain how it is supposed to work! By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 17, 2014 A new member to the Parents Anonymous Online Groups once asked me to give her … Continue reading
Are you a pushover parent? Are you putty in your child’s manipulating hands? By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 19, 2013 Changing your mind is quite different from caving in to wailing pleas from a child. In the beginning of … Continue reading
Recognize when you are holding a grudge against your child By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 17, 2013 Attending my Parents Anonymous group was the best thing I could have done for my daughters Chelsey and Katie. All the parenting … Continue reading
“Whose bright stripes and stars so gallantly streaming…… oops!” By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 21, 2013 The National Anthem for the United States is the “Star Spangled Banner” by Francis Scott Key but any time the anthem is mentioned, … Continue reading