- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: money
Kids today handle more money than their parents did as children and some do not yet know the value of a dollar. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | February 25, 2015 When I first left home as a teenager, I was … Continue reading
The Parents Anonymous Group I attended for many years touched on many current topics concerning children and parenting them; racism and prejudice were on that list. I do not like to point out race or sex unless it is important … Continue reading
“Parents Anonymous is the greatest thing since sliced bread,” I’d say, and the next question is, “If it works so well, then why did you attend for so long?” By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | October 5, 2014 The answer to … Continue reading
From the outside looking inward, couples never imagine how time-intensive parenting will be until they are swamped in diapers, homework and play dates. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 24, 2014 Children consume a great deal of effort, energy and … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | June 18, 2014 In our Parents Anonymous Group we parents often wondered aloud how our children would ever survive in the real world: Will they be able to manage money? Will they learn to cook … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 7, 2014 Parents never cease to amaze me with their ingenuity and drive to bring up their children to be happy and productive adults. Natasha shared her method for choosing and earning reward activities … Continue reading
What is the number one thing that people could do at night to reduce morning stress? By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | January 29, 2013 When my daughters were younger I often told them to pick out their clothes before they … Continue reading