- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: punishment
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 13, 2014 Shopping for a vehicle when you are in a hurry is risky business. Driving 65 mph in a school zone is tempting fate. Pushing firefighters aside to run into a burning building … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 30, 2014 What if you won a contest and the prize was for a genie to instantly clean and do menial jobs around your home for you? Sounds wonderful, does it not? A busy … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | March 26, 2014 If a parent punishes a child, what does a child learn from that? ‘Punishment’ is a very ugly word and I wish parents would take that word, write it down on a … Continue reading
A gravestone is often marked with the birth and death dates and sometimes a single line written by children of the deceased. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 22, 2013 My family and I went to Emley’s Cemetery in Imlaystown, … Continue reading
Few topics raise tempers on both sides as much as spanking and scriptures. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | July 13, 2013 This week I heard from Susan, a longtime member who has joined grandparenthood and is now dealing with new, … Continue reading
When my husband would not quit hitting our girls, I had to find a way to stop him myself. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 23, 2013 Parenting differences often pop up when moms and dads do not agree on … Continue reading
Recognize when you are holding a grudge against your child By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 17, 2013 Attending my Parents Anonymous group was the best thing I could have done for my daughters Chelsey and Katie. All the parenting … Continue reading