- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: responsibility
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 13, 2015 Many parents struggle to find the perfect method for bringing up children with the least amount of aggravation as possible. Oh, and it has to be simple. With my own children, I … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | Revised October 8, 2014 It is a child’s job to have fun on Halloween and it is a parent’s job to keep them safe while they do that. Mischief Night “Mischief Night” or “Devil’s Night,” … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 27, 2014 Seeing a big yellow school bus instantly reminds me of Chelsey and Katie’s experiences catching a ride; frantic searches for things to cram in their backpack and teeth half brushed after a … Continue reading
The age-old problem of getting children to clean their rooms is one of the top issues discussed in Parents Anonymous Groups around the globe. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 21, 2014 There are almost as many solutions, though, as … Continue reading
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | April 30, 2014 What if you won a contest and the prize was for a genie to instantly clean and do menial jobs around your home for you? Sounds wonderful, does it not? A busy … Continue reading
From a parent’s perspective, a pet shop’s best sales clerks are all four-legged or feathered, crawl, swim or slither. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 7, 2013 Pets can be wonderful for children and there are benefits as well: improved … Continue reading