- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: Social Media
By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | July 29, 215 For our children’s generation, what are the answers concerning what seems to be never-ending racism? One of the answers unfolded in social media recently from start to finish with a friend of … Continue reading →
Ranting is not something I regularly engage in but… By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 3, 2014 As many of you know, I volunteer for Parents Anonymous of New Jersey, a leader in the prevention of child abuse. If you … Continue reading →
Stress can dramatically affect our responses to our children’s daily needs. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | July 16, 2014 Parents Anonymous Group members can sometimes recognize depression in each other before we admit it to ourselves. When something is “not … Continue reading →
New horror film: Woman was never able to find gainful employment – her parents posted her baby photos on Facebook! By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | September 26, 2013 In the past three or four years I have come to know … Continue reading →