- Could Parents Anonymous Have Helped My Mother?
- When You See Child Abuse In Public
- The Passage of Time: A Message for Parents
- Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
- Tips On Change
- Preventing Parent Deafness
- Personal Safety Tips For Children
- Benefits of Good Manners
- Customs, Traditions and Rituals
- Breathing to Calm Myself
- What Is The Number One Life Skill Kids Need?
- Back-To-School Tips
- Call Out Racism Where It Lives
- “YOU Are A Terrible Person!”
- Bragging Parents Not Welcome
- Making the Best Use of Group Time
- Edicts to Last a Lifetime
- Discarded Wallet
- Mom vs. Dad Parenting Articles
- Toddler Tantrums: Parent Survival Tips
- Parental Perspectives
- Marvin Marshall’s Discipline Without Stress
- Snooping, Yes or No?
- Chores: Let Kids Do What Works
- Parents Taking Liberties
- Instructions: Be Clear and Concise
- Two Tricks My Mother Played Well
- When is a good time to join Parents Anonymous?
- Warning: Easter Sugar Overload!
- Dangers (Toddlers) Underfoot In The Kitchen
Tag Archives: spanking
A gravestone is often marked with the birth and death dates and sometimes a single line written by children of the deceased. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 22, 2013 My family and I went to Emley’s Cemetery in Imlaystown, … Continue reading
Writing about spanking drums up negative images from my childhood that makes it seem like just yesterday. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | August 8, 2013 Many will remember the early years of computers when our internet connections via telephone lines … Continue reading
Few topics raise tempers on both sides as much as spanking and scriptures. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | July 13, 2013 This week I heard from Susan, a longtime member who has joined grandparenthood and is now dealing with new, … Continue reading
When my husband would not quit hitting our girls, I had to find a way to stop him myself. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 23, 2013 Parenting differences often pop up when moms and dads do not agree on … Continue reading
Parents have many decisions ahead of them when babies grow into young children: vegan or meat, car or van, spanking or non-violence. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 22, 2013 When any parent chooses to use corporal punishment it makes … Continue reading
Toddlers’ tantrums are infuriating and embarrassing but if you can take yourself out of auto-pilot mode you can see you do have solutions. By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | May 16, 2013 When Chelsey was born I spent months dreading the … Continue reading
There are other things to think about when considering spanking as a means of discipline By Jackie Saulmon Ramirez | December 5, 2012 Spanking can split folks in a room into taking sides faster than politics and it is just … Continue reading